Start a new topic
Implemented

[Done] Multilevel subtasks

As a business user most data I deal with is hierarchical, and in most cases a "task" needs to be broken down into subtasks and finally into concrete "to dos". This requires more levels of subtasks than what is possible in ToDo just now.

53 people like this idea

I agree having the ability to have subtasks in subtasks would be extremely helpful

This would be very helpful as Lists are not granular enough and a subtask list would make things clearer and cleaner to group tasks within a list.

I agree perhaps when each subtask is completed a percentage of completion will appear next to the main overall task

This would be very helpful.

I'll have to strongly agree here.  As a project manager, this would be highly useful.  Right now I have to create multiple projects for one to handle the subtasks.

up!

gets my vote

Agreed.  This would be a VERY valuable feature, as would the ability for subtasks to self-promote themselves, a la the "Next Action" capability of OmniFocus and GTD in general.

That is the only missing feature for todo 6 (in my opinion as normal individual).
You get my vote

Currently with a Todo Cloud Premium subscription you can create a project and then add a checklist list to a project to add another level or organization.