Start a new topic

[All] Smart Lists

I would like to see smart lists (saved filtered lists) that show all tasks with certain user defined criteria, e.g. smart list 1 = list 1 + context B + tag a, b and c, smart list 2 = list 1 + context A + tag a and c, etc.

70 people like this idea

Smart lists! Please strongly consider this. I am using other apps but want to continue to use ToDo. Without smart lists, I am being driven away;-)
+1,000,000!! I'm in need - already searching other solutions…

Smart list is a must for mobile users.

+1

+1 

+1

+1

It would be great to have quick filters/smart lists like this so you could see only tasks that fit a specific criteria - for example "Today" "Overdue" "High Priority"

+1000

+1

+1

Wanted to construct a Due Yesterday List rather than page through the overdue stuff that needs to be reset...

Another vote for smart lists!

Would also love smartLists.  Thanks

Another vote for Smart Lists.

One more vote for this ----  I'd greatly like to have this capability. For instance, I'd like to have a smart list showing only errands (a list category) to run today+overdue.

Very important to me.
Also include option to specify window size,  whether sidebar is open, and other attributes of the view.
I have some views that are very narrow to-do lists and others that are wider for organizing.

+1  -  Please add this invaluable function.

Login to post a comment