Start a new topic
Answered

Horrible payment options

It is almost like you guys do not want our business. To actually pay for services (such as sync) I actually have to go look at various places to find where/how to pay. For example, I was just notified that my trial sync had expired. Fine. But instead of giving me an easy link right then to get it paid and move on, I have to spend time looking for how to do this. Ludicrous. It would seem that this would be step one in setting up your system. What gives????

MAKE IT EASY FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS TO PAY YOU MONEY!! Sort of a no-brainer!! Jerry

Best Answer

To subscribe or renew your subscription to Todo Cloud please do the following:
-Once logged in click setting (gears in the upper right corner)
-Click premium account (left menu)
From here you will be able to subscribe or renew.

2 people have this question

Jerry,
 Did you experience this in Todo for iOS or in Todo for Mac?

Jerry,

Apple has just recently added the ability to make in app purchase within Mac apps. We will address this in the Mac update as well as try to make support more user friendly.

I am having the same issue about trying to make a payment.  Running 7.03 on iPad and 2.07 on MacAir.  Now cannot sync - maybe should switch back to Toodledo

Tried to make payment thru iPad via Sync>Service>Premium Account then Upgrade but nothing happened ???

Finally found an option of paying through the browser version - hard work Todo

Ok, so where DO you go to pay thru the browser version?

Answer

To subscribe or renew your subscription to Todo Cloud please do the following:
-Once logged in click setting (gears in the upper right corner)
-Click premium account (left menu)
From here you will be able to subscribe or renew.

Thanks, Jeff. That is MUCH easier. Appreciated.

On another matter: I am unable to find "Reminders" as you describe on your site. Please advise. (I'm using iPhone 6 - is this unnecessary on the 6?)

Instructions for iPhone 4S and iPad 3Go into the Settings App and select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"Select "Add Account..."Select Other (at the bottom)Select "Add CalDAV Account"Enter the following:Server: siri.todo-cloud.comUser Name: jerry.jdjones@gmail.comPassword: [your password]Description: Todo CloudIn the Settings App select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"Scroll down to "Reminders" and set the Default List to Todo CloudNow use Siri with a command like: "Remind me to send feedback about Todo Cloud"

Jerry,

In the main settings app for you device, below the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" you should see the "Reminders" option. This is where you would change you default list after adding the CalDav account.

OK, I do not wish to renew. How do I stop that process from happening?

This is the message I receive under Premium Account: Your premium account will be renewed through the App Store on Sat Jan 2, 2016.

This really is a pain in the tail trying to modify my payment details.

Agree totally, no better solution now, you really have to struggle n order to get to a payment page I still cannot find. Please, make this more easy!

Hans

I just got notification that my premium account has expired but there is NO way on my account to renew.  I had this trouble last year and have the same problem again.  

I am about ready to give up. Please advise

Martin

Martin, 

You can renew your Todo Cloud Subscription by doing the following:

- Once logged in click setting (in the upper right corner)

- Click Account
- Click Premium account (left menu)

Select Upgrade/Renew your account

Thank you.  that worked..  There should be an easier link .  I never go to my account in a web browser.  It should be accessible from the app itself.  

However, while I am talking to you, the app on my iphone 6 does not update consistently.  I can't find a sync command and dragging the file down to show the whirling symbol does not make it sync consistently either.  

Martin, 

I'm glad your initial issue was resolved. As per the sync inconsistencies you're having own your iPhone 6. Could you open a support ticket and have your iPhone 6 Todo Diagnostic Report sent. 

You can email it to me by following the steps below:

-In Todo, tap on the settings button

-Tap on "Information"

-Tap on "Diagnostics"

-Scroll down to the very bottom, and tap on "Email Diagnostic Report"

-Read the instructions of the popup message and tap on "Email"

-Please include the description of the problem you are having or the ticket ID of your support case

-When you are ready to email your Diagnostic Report, tap on "Send"

Login to post a comment