Start a new topic
Answered

Task Alerts

I have alerts set up in ToDo on my iPhone app and these alerts show up on the Todo Cloud. But these alerts never pop up on either platform. How do I activate these alerts. One of them is a medication reminder and I would like to start using the Todo app for this purpose and others. 

I have searched the manual, the website, and the forums and can't find any mention of turning on these alerts.

Thanks!

Best Answer

I found out what the problem was. I needed to know that the "Notifications" section on the web version of Todo needed to be activated. After that, I needed to know to change the application for Reminders on my iPhone settings needed to be changed to ToDo. 

Clicking onto the Notifications section to initiate the alerts was confusing because it refers to Email Notifications. Once I did the recommended steps, my alerts started working. 

Thanks for your reply!

1 person has this question

Please make sure you have alerts turned on for Todo in your iOS settings.

Answer

I found out what the problem was. I needed to know that the "Notifications" section on the web version of Todo needed to be activated. After that, I needed to know to change the application for Reminders on my iPhone settings needed to be changed to ToDo. 

Clicking onto the Notifications section to initiate the alerts was confusing because it refers to Email Notifications. Once I did the recommended steps, my alerts started working. 

Thanks for your reply!