Start a new topic
Answered

Error - Local Network Sync BUSY

I finally updated my Touch to iOS 7.1.2

I had previously purchased Todo for iOS 7 and it was sitting in my Windows PC

When I synced my Touch to iTunes, Todo for iOS 7 did NOT sync to my Touch. I finally resorted to downloading it straight to my Touch via the App Store 'Purchased' screen.

I paired Todo for iOS 7 with my Desktop (running Outlook 2010) and proceeded to sync. It was at least 10 minutes before I got the error msg that 'local network was busy'. However, my Outlook tasks migrated to the Touch. I inputted a test task on the touch and a test task in Outlook. The Outlook task migrated to the Touch but the Touch task did NOT migrate to Outlook.

I cannot perform a proper sync. NOTHING goes from the Touch to Outlook and after at least 10 minutes I get the error msg.

I removed the device and paired them again. Still no joy.

Anyone else have this kind of problem???

Best Answer

I removed Todo 6 from my Touch and from Appigo Sync. That worked. I have bi-directional syncing with the new Todo.

Seems a 'bug' was stopping Todo 7 from working properly as long as Todo 6 was on my device.

Absolutely having the exact same problems with my iPhone 5S

Answer

I removed Todo 6 from my Touch and from Appigo Sync. That worked. I have bi-directional syncing with the new Todo.

Seems a 'bug' was stopping Todo 7 from working properly as long as Todo 6 was on my device.

Anybody having issues with sync to Outlook 2007 and Todo 8? 

Recently updated from Todo 6 to Todo 8 and tasks are not syncing.

Login to post a comment