Start a new topic
Answered

I cant email my inbox

I use to be able to do this but now I can't. Please help

Best Answer

You may need to just update the email address from todopro.com to todo-cloud.com.  I was concerned about my tasks not being created but then I noticed the change. 

2 people have this question

Answer

You may need to just update the email address from todopro.com to todo-cloud.com.  I was concerned about my tasks not being created but then I noticed the change. 

Well, I got excited until I noticed it is already todo-cloud.. I don't even remember how I got that email.. How can I reset it?

You just need to update the email address you use when actually emailing the task.  I just updated what I had for ToDo in my address book.

I'm having the same trouble.  I double checked and made sure the email address I'm sending to is the one in my settings screen....and it's properly a "todo-cloud" email address.  Still isn't working.  I'm getting really tired of the these Cloud based fails.

I logged a ticket and got a response fairly quickly.. perhaps it was because it was in the afternoon.. who knows?  We didn't deal with the email issue because I decided to use Siri instead. A command from Siri ends up in the inbox just like emailing it does.. Go to support and search: "Creating tasks using Siri"

Login to post a comment