Start a new topic

"region failed" message

For sometime now I have been getting an error message that always starts with the phrase "region failed" and there are coordinates.  Sometimes I get a large number of them.  

1 person has this question

Doug,

It sounds like a problem with location alerts. Do you have any tasks with location alerts currently? Which version and build of Todo are you using?

I do have location alerts...It's one of the reasons I am drawn to Todo. I like being reminded at locations.

I am using Todo for Mac. 3.02, iPhone 8.0.4 build 4d2abd,

And now I am using iPad 8.04 .  I realized that for some reason the iPad version had not updated even though I have automatic updates on.  I am not sure yet but the updating may have fixed the problem.  I will send this anyway just in case you have insight.

Doug,

If the update seems to have fixed you, you may have been using two different data base version. If you still experience any trouble please open a support ticket by sending an email to support@appigo.com

Jeff, I have the same problem using 8.0.5 1c9feb on my iphone 5S with iOS 8.2 (12D508) whenever I leave the todo cloud app

Rainer,
Do you have any tasks with location alerts currently?

Yes, I remember to have one set. But I do not remember what task it was. Happy Easter

Could you please send your diagnostic report from Todo including tasks to support?

You can email it to me by following the steps below:

-In Todo, tap on the settings button
-Tap on "Information"
-Tap on "Diagnostics"
-Scroll down to the very bottom, and tap on "Email Diagnostic Report"
-Read the instructions of the popup message and tap on "Email"
-Please include the description of the problem you are having or the ticket ID of your support case
-When you are ready to email your Diagnostic Report, tap on "Send"

Login to post a comment