Start a new topic

How to stop the Edit Task Pop up

I'm using todo cloud on my iPad, and I've noticed that every time the app is closed, when I open it for use, the most previous task pops up in "Edit Task" mode.

How can I turn that off? I'd like to simply start the app, and view all my things to do without having to shut down pop ups I didn't ask to pop up.

Any help would be so appreciated. It's a good product and I'm quite happy with it

in almost all other respects!

1 person has this question

We will try to get this corrected in a future update.

Well, where are is Appigo on this correction? This is really frustrating having to constantly close the edit task pop up and go back to the list that I had open when I last closed the app. It has been 5 months since you said you would fix this and this is certainly NOT the type of support for product problems that I have seen over my years as a loyal and satisfied customer. What is happening?

1 person likes this
Stuart,

This has been a very difficult bug to track down as we have not been successful in reproducing it consistently. We are still working on this and hope to have it corrected in the next couple of updates.

Thank you for your response. It occurs very regularly for me. Please feel free to I can help you in reproduction or in gathering any data that might help you in your efforts to resolve this problem.

Well, where are is Appigo on this correction? It has now been 11 months and many interim releases! This is really frustrating having to constantly close the edit task pop up and go back to the list that I had open when I last closed the app. I repeat: "This is certainly NOT the type of support for product problems that I have seen over my years as a loyal and satisfied customer. What is happening?"

FWIW I reported this issue two years ago [Case ##70672]. It was deleted, marked resolved. I'd be surprised if this comment isn't deleted as well.

Hi Everyone, 

We're sorry that this bug had gone on for quite some time, please rest assured however that this bug has been fixed in Todo 9. 

Login to post a comment