Start a new topic

Task alarm on completed task

I had a task due at noon. At 11:52, I checked it off as completed. At noon the alarm and notification of the task occurred in spite of my having checked it off. Is it something to do with it not having updated to the cloud perhaps? This occured with the latest beta of Todo Cloud.

2 people have this question

It's not specific to iCloud. I'm using Dropbox and the same thing happens. I don't think it has anything to do with syncing. I've also tried creating a task on my Mac, syncing, checking it off, and syncing again. The alert comes up on the iPhone but not the Mac.

It seems that the iPhone version is not removing the alert from the notification stack. This has been going on a long time and is very annoying. Am I missing something?

I have the same situation as well as a similar one between my Mac and iPhone. If I check off an item with an alert on my Mac and then sync with my iPhone, the notification still comes up on the iPhone. It doesn't come up on the Mac.

It seems like the notification is not being removed from the notification stack on the iPhone, and probably the iPad as well.

This has been around for a long time and is quite annoying.

Login to post a comment