RECENT TODO CLOUD UPDATE: Tasks seem to be gone (April 1, 2015)

A few of our users were affected by a recent Todo Cloud update that was on the app store for a few hours late on March 31 and early into April 1, 2015. It would have appeared like your tasks were missing but as long as you are a current subscriber to Todo Cloud they are not.

To verify all your data is still correct please log into your Todo Cloud account from your computer's web browser at:

https://www.todo-cloud.com

If your data is not correct in your Todo Cloud Web account or if you are not currently subscribed to Todo Cloud please email support@appigo.com. Do NOT delete the app from your device. Please wait for an updated version and we will help you go through the steps to restore your tasks.

If all of your data is in your Todo Cloud Web account the solution is to delete the app off your device and reinstall from the app store. Once you login all your tasks will sync back to your device. This solution is only for users who are on Todo Cloud and whose tasks might not be showing up. HOWEVER, we are waiting on Apple to re-list Todo Cloud on the App Store.  If you need to re-install Todo Cloud immediately, follow these steps:

On your iOS device:
    Open the App Store
    Click on Updates
    At the top click on Purchased
    Click My Purchases
    You'll see a list of all your apps.  Find Todo Cloud click and the download (cloud) icon.

Once Apple releases the updated version, the latest update will come through as normal.  And we'll get it right.  We apologize for the alarm or frustration this has caused you.

Sean - thanks for the feedback. We are actually in the process of implementing the calendar in Todo 9.0. This should be done in an upcoming release.

MORE UPDATE FEEDBACK - I have numerous tasks every day. The app icon used to automatically update for the number of tasks due that day. Now the icon badge does not show until after I open the app each time. I do not like this new update. I should see the number of tasks due automatically on the app icon without having to open the app each day.

Hi Sean, 

This is not the designed behavior, our dev team is currently aware of this bug and it is currently being investigated. 

We're sorry for the inconveniences caused, we're hoping to have this fixed soon. 

Thanks for hanging in there! 

I have updated to the latest version - September 11th- and all my tasks got disappeared. This is very frustrating.
Login to post a comment