Start a new topic

ToDo will not open

ToDo will no longer open on my iPhone.  When I click on the ToDo icon the blue ToDo screen appears and immediately disappears and I return to my Home screen.

2 people have this question

I did! They answer quickly! Bad news is Todo 6 is not compatible with iOS 9

If you have not already, open a ticket with support.  I am not sure how much they monitor the forums and they have always been responsive when I have opened a ticket.

I have exactly the same problem

I too have had the same issue when I updated my iPhone 5 to 9.0.1 yesterday. I also have Todo 6. Now it won't open - it freezes on 'No tasks'  for about 15s then closes completely. I have closed it by swiping it from memory as above, I have tried to find an update, I have shut the phone down and turned it back on, and I have tried in flight mode. No worky Todo anymore. Which is slightly worrying as I rely heavily on it in my day to day and I have no idea how to get Todo onto iCloud. Can you please help?

Version Todo 6

Sorry, I forget what I did exactly.   My issue was also after an iOS update.  I think that I doubled tapped the Home button on my phone and swiped the Todo page off the top of the phone screen to get it out of memory.  Then I clicked on the Todo icon on my Home screen and it worked.

What version of Todo do you have installed? If you put your device in airplane mode does Todo open?

Hi, I also have the same problem on my IPad. When I click on the Todo icon, the blue Todo screen appears and immediately disappears and return to my home screen. It happened after I updated my IPad with IOS 9. Did you already find the solution ?
Login to post a comment