Start a new topic

May 2016 Update Concerns

The new update takes away all the unique things I loved about todo cloud !!! No longer shows list names next to the task and it's not obvious by colour either ! You can't make your own shortcut bar anymore ! And I tried to add smart lists for the upcoming month and not only do they not work, you can't edit or delete them ! Gosh I hope we see some changes otherwise it's just like any other ordinary todo app that you can get for free ! This used to be my favourite app ! Please help !

1 person likes this idea

There are a couple of support articles we published that give some of the nitty-gritty details of Smart Lists that are linked at the bottom of this blog post: http://www.appigo.com/blog/introducing-smart-lists/

However, we'd be happy to help you get a Smart List set up to work just like what you'd like. Just let just let us know.

Thanks,

Boyd

Hi Caroline, 

For clarification purposes, when you say you're unable to get Smart List working what exactly is, or isn't happening?

Best, 

Keno

I agree. I hate this new update. Must be time to find a new To Do List app.
I agree. I hate the new update. Must be time to find a new list management app.
Morning ! Ok so I've tried again this morning and it now allows me to edit and delete smart lists, but I still can't get them to work :(
Login to post a comment