Start a new topic

Version 9 iOS - no lists show up?

I just upgraded to the new version 9.0, and none of my lists are there.  All of the lists still show up in the desktop and web clients, just not on the iOS app.  The items in those lists do not appear in the "everything" list on iOS either.

Anyone else having this issue?

Mike,

Is this problem still persisting. We did have some users who experienced this. By killing the app – double tapping on the home button and swiping up on Todo when it appears – this problem is resolved.

Please let us know if this persists.

Thanks,

Kevin Wunder

Director of Marketing

I don't know if my problem is the same as Mike's but I recently lost all of my lists and subtasks. I updated my iOS in the last couple of days, and my ToDo was acting normal. Suddenly I lost all of my data in my display -- you can see in image 1 that nothing appears when I open the application. The weird thing is that my application is keeping my data hidden or stored somewhere, because in image 3 you see I have 6 to-do's noted in a badge.

Closing the app in the background has not refreshed the data, and turning on/off didn't do anything either. 

Keno has been working on it, but I don't think we're getting to the place where its resolved. I don't have a backup in iTunes, and I haven't sync'd with ToDo Cloud.

image3.PNG
(302 KB)
image1.PNG
(180 KB)

Lesley, 

I'm glad that we were able to get this resolved via your support ticket. Please feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you for using Todo!

Best, 

Keno Butler

Login to post a comment