Start a new topic

Badge count not updating

The badge count won't update without me going into the app and then back out. If I end the day with 2 uncompleted tasks, the next day the count will still read 2 until I go into the app. Once I do that and close it, the badge count updates again.

Hi Bobbi, 

Can you confirm that you have background app refresh enabled? 

Also, please try having the app uninstalled then re-installed and test to see if the issue persists. 

We'll await your feedback. 

Thanks.

The background app refresh setting is on and I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and that didn't help either.

A few updates to the app have occurred and the issue has been partially resolved.  If I have tasks unfinished at the end of the day (i.e. 2), the next day the badge count updates automatically to include any new tasks for that day (i.e. 5).  However, if I have completed all of my tasks so the badge doesn't show, the next day the badge does not appear until I go into the app and then back out.

Disregard the previous post. My badge didn't update this morning to 9 when I had 3 tasks unfinished from yesterday.

Bobbi, 

Thanks for the follow up, our development team is still looking into this, and we're hoping on having this fixed soon. 

We're sorry the inconveniences caused. 

Kind regards, 

Keno

Same exact issue.
Same exact issue.
Login to post a comment