Start a new topic

Message "Done updating"

No iOS ToDo 9 I constantly get The message "Todo Cloud Done updating", and have to click OK before I can continue working. Often two times for each change/new Todo. Why is that? Otherwise I find the new layout nice, but needs some adjustments. Very important: the Mac and the web version desperately needs the same upgrade, as for now it seems like two different apps.

1 person has this question

Thanks for your comment and feedback. I'm not sure why you're seeing the "Todo Cloud Done updating" prompt often. Would you please send us a diagnostic log (this can be accessed in your settings) so that we can take a deeper look into what's going on. By sending the diagnostic report it will open a ticket with our support team and they can look deeper into the issue.

Updates to Mac and the web are planned in the future, but the timeline is TBD. We're wanting to ensure that we nail things correctly mobile first and take those learnings back to our other platforms. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Did you find a solution to the "Done Updating" issue? It's happening on my iPhone constantly now for the past two days.

Marc, 

Are you still experiencing this problem? If so, does updating to version 10.0.4 fix the issue for you? 

I am having the same issue with updating message.

Hi Susan, 

Could you kindly verify if the data on todo-cloud.com is current and correct, once it is kindly have the app uninstalled and reinstalled on your device and test if the issue persists. 

Login to post a comment