We’ve been working on a new version of the Todo Cloud app for the web and want to let you get a sneak peek of it today. Just be aware that it’s still in development and many things are not yet implemented. Here’s our cautionary note…
CAUTION: This is BETA SOFTWARE. We’ve done some testing and basic task editing functions, but you should take care when trying this out with your real tasks. Be specifically cautious when working with tasks that have complex rules (actions, recurring, etc.). Best to experiment with those kinds of tasks in a test list.
We are planning on adding the remaining features in by the end of July and will be making regular updates to the beta version and announcing the updates in our Facebook beta group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/todobeta/
From a high-level, here are the features we’re still working on:
- Premium accounts and payment system
- List sharing
- Calendar view (for drag and drop rescheduling)
- Localization (into the other languages supported on iOS)
- Task search
- Display & editing of projects & checklists
- Task counts on smart lists, lists, projects, checklists
- UI refinements (like the little indicators on a task, task completion countdowns, etc.)
The "Teaming" (Todo for Business) features we will likely update some time this fall after the official v10.0 release.
We value your opinions and want to know how you like the app. Please request to join our beta page so you can comment and report issues directly to our product teams.
Without further delay, here’s where you can try it out: https://beta.todo-cloud.com