Start a new topic
Deferred

[Windows] ToDo Application for Windows

The Web site support is good, but it would be much better to have a dedicated application for Windows as there is for Mac. Background synchronization via iCloud and Cloud 7 is, of course, critical.

70 people like this idea

Thanks a lot, Aaron, for your response and explanation.

1 person likes this

After two years, I finally went to a different product. But I hope Appigo does, someday, make a solid Windows app. I liked Todo, so I'm open to coming back!

1 person likes this
I also would very much like a Windows Application with Automatic sync to my cloud and iPad. I am now looking for an alternate application which will provide this function. I am a subscriber to your cloud application, but I will not renew this next year. Sorry....

1 person likes this

I find it very clumsy to have to sign into a website each time I am at my computer to access ToDo. Definitely needs a Windows App.

1 person likes this

Do have any plans for the Windows App?

1 person likes this

You are saying there is no interest in Windows App and I see on the forum it is one of the most popular requests...

1 person likes this

Jeff,

Any news about this issue?
4 months ago, you said "....I can tell you that there are plans to address this request in the upcoming months."

1 person likes this
Fernando,

Microsoft has been undergoing a lot of changes as has Appigo. We are still looking into the best possible options.

1 person likes this
Aaron, out of curiosity, which product have you switched to? So far I have not found anything better than ToDo, that's why I am still sticking to it, but I am more and more annoyed by the slow speed of their development - I have been waiting for a long time for the promised redesign of the Android app, release of the Windows app, fixing the errors in the web interface for Firefox...still only promises that one day... ToDo app for iOS is perfect, I have not found anything better, but the rest of the "ToDo Cloud Ecosystem" is quite poor.

1 person likes this

Have you at least decided if you are going to develop it or not?

Any expected date to release it?

1 person likes this

Any news about a Todo Application for Windows?

Like dozens of Forum users, I need it! 

1 person likes this

Jeff Hammond, This is now one the top voted suggestions, especially if you combine votes (even disregarding duplicates) with the thread Windows app for Todo cloud, which currently has 47 votes.

1 person likes this

I vote for this. Need to interface my projects created on iphone with outlook. Have gone away from ipad to a Microsoft surface pro. We'd appreciate todo for windows. Its a great prodcuct. I see several todo apps on microsofts site but they aren't appigo. I'd prefer appigo and it will interface with my iphone.

1 person likes this
Yes  WIndows app would be critical for me - I'm not always online, and the webapp is clunky at best. Not a patch on the app for my old Macbook, or what's on iOS.

Been wanting to vote but I don't see the 'like' button - hence you haven't heard my voice!

As soon as I can find a similar todo app with WIndows integration, I'm off. Hopefully that will give a crumb of impetus to the business case for Appigo.

1 person likes this
Can this thread (or at least the votes) be combined with the similar request:
http://support.appigo.com/support/discussions/topics/38569
([Windows] Windows app for Todo cloud)

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment