Start a new topic
Answered

Really Basic Question - Sorry

All I'm looking to do is set up folders for projects, then have the list of tasks with dates inside each project.  Can someone point me to a simple instruction sheet on that?

Best Answer

Hi Bob,

Well, you could set up a Personal List and call it Project X and then put any projects, tasks and sub-tasks into that list. This would give you the organization  you're after. The downside to this is that you might end up with a lot of lists.

Perhaps a more elegant way of achieving what you're after is to say... have various Personal Lists, e.g. 'Telephone Calls List', a 'Things to Follow Up List' and put the relevant tasks into their various lists, but tag them with Project X.

Going into the ALL TASKS list and filtering for the tag Project X will pull the whole project into view.

I hope this is of some help Bob.

Regards,

Jeremy

1 Comment

Answer

Hi Bob,

Well, you could set up a Personal List and call it Project X and then put any projects, tasks and sub-tasks into that list. This would give you the organization  you're after. The downside to this is that you might end up with a lot of lists.

Perhaps a more elegant way of achieving what you're after is to say... have various Personal Lists, e.g. 'Telephone Calls List', a 'Things to Follow Up List' and put the relevant tasks into their various lists, but tag them with Project X.

Going into the ALL TASKS list and filtering for the tag Project X will pull the whole project into view.

I hope this is of some help Bob.

Regards,

Jeremy

Login to post a comment