Start a new topic
Answered

Include starred tasks in focus list?

I hope someone can help me with this. I have my focus list configured to only show certain lists and exclude others. However, I would like it to always showed a starred task, regardless of the list it's in. I thought turning on the "Starred" option in my focus list would make that happen, but it didn't. Is it even possible to do what I want? Paul

Best Answer

Paul,

Currently the list filter supersedes the the star filter for the focus list. If you would like this to change I recommend adding a suggestion to the production suggestion forum so that votes may be taken.

Hi Paul,

I've looked at this too both on the Mac and iOS.

It seems that the filters on the Focus list always take priority.

Could this be a bug I wonder...? After all there is a setting to show stared tasks in the list.

To my way of thinking if the setting is on, then a stared task should appear from anywhere regardless of filters.

I know this doesn't really help, but I know where you're coming from...

Regards,

Jeremy

Thanks a lot for chiming in, Jeremy. It's good to know I'm not alone. :) Hopefully someone from Appigo will acknowledge this as either a bug or a feature. Paul
Answer

Paul,

Currently the list filter supersedes the the star filter for the focus list. If you would like this to change I recommend adding a suggestion to the production suggestion forum so that votes may be taken.

Login to post a comment