Start a new topic
Answered

syncing in ToDo 7

I bought Todo 7 because in the description it said I only needed one app for both my iPhone and iPad and they would be synced. Now it's telling me I have to sign up for the premium service for them to be synced. Is there some setting I need to set that maybe I missed or do I have to pay for this product twice, once for the app it self and again for the premium service?

Best Answer
Todo comes in two different "flavors":

1. Todo Cloud (a subscription-based account packed with shared lists & collaboration)
2. Basic Todo (an App Store paid app)

Todo Cloud is our premium task management service geared for people who want the fastest sync option, shared lists, and powerful collaboration. It's a subscription service you pay monthly or yearly and comes with free apps for iOS, Mac, Android, and web.

If you've purchased the Todo app (version 6 or 7), you can use Dropbox, iCloud, or Toodledo to sync "free" between your iPhone & iPad.

I don't understand this either. I cannot attach my icloud account to the standard app to synch from the V6 and get it into V7 to work. So have I wasted £1,50 to find out I need to pay £12 per year to make it work?

Immoral and mis-leading?

You can sync Todo 7 through Dropbox, iCloud, Toodledo, and Todo Cloud. If you need help getting that set up, please feel free to open a new support ticket and we'd be happy to help out.
But do or don't we have to pay to have any kind of ipad-iphone sync?
Answer
Todo comes in two different "flavors":

1. Todo Cloud (a subscription-based account packed with shared lists & collaboration)
2. Basic Todo (an App Store paid app)

Todo Cloud is our premium task management service geared for people who want the fastest sync option, shared lists, and powerful collaboration. It's a subscription service you pay monthly or yearly and comes with free apps for iOS, Mac, Android, and web.

If you've purchased the Todo app (version 6 or 7), you can use Dropbox, iCloud, or Toodledo to sync "free" between your iPhone & iPad.

Hi 

I want sync with outlook and follow the instruction below. I installed Appigo Sync and it is running. My problem is when I try to open Appigo Sync,  it opens a window saying "Appigo Sync is already working" and closed.I cannot open it to see Device Tab. Please let me know what I should do. 

Pair Outlook with Todo
Open Appigo Sync on your DesktopClick the Devices TabOpen Todo on your iOS deviceOpen settingsTouch SynchronizationTouch Local Network SyncSelect your desktop (if your desktop is not listed there is a problem with the network)You should receive a four digit codeIn Appgio Sync on your desktop (from the devices tab) enter the four digit code

Hi 

I re-installed and now can see Devices Tab and Click it on Appigo Sync. And then I follow the following instruction - Open Todo and Open settings but in the setting of Todo on my iOS does not have Synchronization button. The Settings shows Sorting, Account,Wallpaper and so on but no Sync button. Please help me. 

Pair Outlook with Todo
Open Appigo Sync on your Desktop

Click the Devices Tab

Open Todo on your iOS device

Open settings

Touch Synchronization

Shinichi

Be sure you are using Todo and Todo Cloud. Todo Cloud is only able to sync with Todo Cloud.

Login to post a comment