You can sync Todo for Mac with Todo (iPhone or iPod touch) and Todo for iPad by following the steps below:
Prepare your network
- Your iPhone must be connected (Wi-Fi) to the same router your computer is connected to.
- All your network components (firewalls, routers, anti-virus) must allow communication from Appigo Sync and Bonjour.
- Turn off your device's (iPhone, iPod touch or iPad) Bluetooth connection. This is only needed for the initial pairing process.
Pair Todo for Mac with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Optional but recommended step: Back up all your iCal calendars before you sync for the first time.
- Open Todo for Mac and go to Todo > Preferences > Synchronization
- Select 'Local Network Sync' and click 'Continue'
Click the '+' button and follow the prompts
- Initial Sync
- Once you are done with the pairing process, Todo (on your iPhone or iPad) will display your sync options.
- Exit out of these options and all the other settings
- Tap the sync button
- Simply tap the sync button in Todo (on your iPhone or iPad)
- This will trigger a 2-way sync between Todo for Mac and Todo