- From your home page, go to Settings. To access settings, click on the settings button found on the upper right corner of the page.
- On the Settings page, click on the Todo for Business entry found on the lower left portion of the page.
- Once you have click on Todo for Business you will be directed to the Overview page for your Team account. On this page you will be able to see the basic information regarding your team's account.
- From here, you can update your billing information by clicking on "Licenses and Billing" found on the left panel.
- This will direct you to the Licenses and Billing section where you can view the number of licenses that your team has along with the Credit Card billing information for the account.
- To update your billing information, simply click on the "New payment method" found on this page. This will allow you to enter new information for your Credit Card account.
- After entering the required information, don't forget to check the check box confirming that you agree to the Todo Cloud Terms of Service. Click on Review Changes.
- You will get a prompt to confirm the action. Click on "CONTINUE."
You have now updated your current billing information. Keeping your Billing information updated is important to prevent any problems with your account.