If you wish to cancel your subscription you do it one of two ways, depending on how you signed up originally. Please note that we have no visibility or control over your charges or subscription when it is done through Apple. You can only manage or change it through iTunes.
1. Cancelling Subscription via In-App-Purchase (Apple)
These subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. If you wish to turn off auto-renewals, you must do so within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed in your Account Settings on the App Store (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098).
You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Automatic Renewal.
Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Your account will be automatically disabled at the end of your subscription period.
2. Cancelling Subscription via Todo Cloud Web
To cancel your account please do the following :
- Log in to todo-cloud.com web from your computer's web browser
- Select Settings (upper right corner)
- Select Account
- Select premium account
- Downgrade your account. This will prevent your subscription from continuing.