Renaming Smart List and Custom Lists.
Modified on: Thu, 13 Oct, 2016 at 7:35 AM
- Open the Todo Cloud app.
- Swipe left on the list you want to rename.
Select Edit label to the right of the list.
- Tap the current label.
- Start typing the name you'd like to have the list changed to.
- Tap Done
- Navigate to Todo Cloud (https://todo-cloud.com).
- Hover over the list you want to rename.
- Click the gear icon that appears to the right of the list name.
- Select Rename from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up window, type the name you'd like to have the list changed to then click the the Save button.
OSX / MacOS
Open the Todo Cloud app.
- Click the "i" icon next to the list name you want to rename.
- In the pop-up window, click in the field which has the current list name; clear the current name and type the name you'd like to have the list changed to.
- Select Done In the top right of the pop-up window.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.