Custom lists are designed to help you organize your tasks into different lists/buckets/folders. Some common examples of custom lists would be: Home, Work, School etc.
Here are the different ways for creating a list in Todo Cloud:
Todo Cloud Web
- Login to http://todo-cloud.com
- Select "Create List" in the list column to the left
- Enter the List name
Todo Cloud iOS
- Open Todo Cloud
- On the main list screen, scroll to the to the bottom
- Select "Add a List"
- Enter your List Name and other details (color, icon etc)
Todo Cloud Mac
- Launch Todo Cloud on your Mac
- Right click in the list column to the left
- Select "New"
- Enter your List name