Start a new topic

[Todo iOS] Take a Photo to Create a Task / Attach a Photo to a Task

The idea on this one would be to either create a task with a photo only and/or be able to attach a photo to a task. We'll need to figure out the specifics of what this would mean for synchronizing the photos around to your different devices, but we think it's an idea worth pursuing.

An example of using this in practice would be when you see something cool at a store that you want to later review as a birthday present later. You'd launch Todo, tap a photo button, and you could be reminded later.

Let us know how you'd like to use photos in conjunction with your tasks.

Reminder: If this proposed feature is important to you, make sure to "like" this article so your vote will count.

133 people like this idea

Dan,

The addition of this feature is very complex. There are many different methods and approaches to adding this. We do hope to add this feature in the future, but at this time we do not have a time line for when it will be included.

I'd really see the feature to add attachments incorporated with ToDo.  Be it pictures, files, or emails.  A friend is a big fan of Wunderlist - which I don't think is as nice as ToDo, and is lacking decent contexts/tags - but does have the ability to attach files.   

I'm not holding out hope, since the last post to the thread was over a year ago.  

Thanks... and I hope you add the feature

I'm waiting for this feature, too!
I had 'no' as an aswer last year so I am relieve that this topic is surfacing again. I was told that it's very complex and a lot of hard work so hopefully user inputs are valued and considered compelling enough to justify it's inclusion ;)
For me as a pro photographer, simply a MUST feature!
I understand this is complex issue. All due respect, I wonder if it's a priority for Appigo since this thread is over 2 years old and it's still being discussed on a somewhat begging number of posts from users all saying resoundingly YES, we need to attach files. I a program to save passwords and sensitive data, SplashID, which is like 1Password. SplasID has had attachments allowed for years and like Todo, has a cloud capability to sync multiple devices. Surely Appigo can too. 2 years seems a long time to still be having exploratory cursory discussion. Again no offense. Without knowing all details, I wonder how they have this feature and Appigo is still
This is a feature I love about Evernote. I can snap pictures of items for a little reference, or I can take a picture of a hand written note or a Post-it note. And add them all into any task I wish. Evernote is great for collecting data, but it is a terrible task. If you can add this feature to ToDo-Cloud, it would be the best on the market.

Any update from Appigo on whether this will happen anytime soon?

1 person likes this

Hi there,
this request is very old. Do you have plans to add this feature?

Regards
Daniela

Hi Daniela,

This is a feature we a very much interested in, and while the request is a bit dated, it is on our current roadmap. We do not have an ETA as yet but it's definitely a feature we're interested in implementing.

Login to post a comment