Start a new topic

[Windows] Windows app for Todo cloud

Todo Cloud is a fondamental for my life. With mi iBook and my iPhone I'm really happy but at work i need use windows and i need use web Todo. It's great but a dedicated application could be really better.

121 people like this idea

Wow. Take a look at appigo's planned items. Only TWO. And In Progress. ZERO. So far, I have paid $24 for Todo Cloud--which is more than any other to do app I have ever used. And yet I am seeing many free to do apps make more strides in development than appigo. I hope that changes soon.

I came here thinking I would be in the minority, but I'm happy to see so many others who see the benefit of a desktop app.  I'm also disappointed to find out that Appigo doesn't have a desktop app on their development roadmap. 

Aooigo should pay attention this: 

http://techcrunch.com/2014/07/27/the-return-of-the-desktop-productivity-app/?ncid=rss

It's really unfortunate that Appigo has deferred this in favor of a lack-luster, non-user friendly web tool that fails miserably in comparison to the MacOS native app.  Personal communication between myself and the Appigo staff indicate there are no plans to make a Windows App.  In fact, the plan is to roll out a web-based cloud solution "next month."  The unfortunate part of this is that internet access is not universal and that a web-based application is far from an ideal solution for many people.  A windows app would be more useful, but it seems the company does not want to invest in resources to develop a product requested by it's customers.  I for one am looking into alternatives.  Despite my current dependence on a GTD based tool, the lack of deliverability and versatility has resulted in much lost productivity.  Frankly, this is unacceptable.

Windows app is essential.  I am trying out ToDo and like the interface on ipad and mac better than Wunderlist, but at work I use Windows and must have Windows app (as does Wunderlist!)

Deciding on whether to add this by the number of votes from current users is a little silly. Those who would most want a Windows app  have chosen or will choose other apps supporting windows!  You have a select sample, dominated by non-windows users.  Add a windows app and you will get a lot more users for whom Windows is important!  if you don't commit to adding a windows app soon, I will go back to Wunderlist.

Windows app or Chrome extension is required otherwise this is yet another apple centric app which services the few!  I need to use this at work and the cloud version of ToDo is not very good.  Todoist has a very good windows app and chrome extension.  ToDo needs this as a minimum.  Don't get me wrong, I love apple products, but everyone I know works in multiple environments.

Love the MAC version, please develop a Windows version too!

yes, please

Yes!!! Windows and windows phone version as well.  Please.

Another vote for ToDo for Windows desktops!

Appigo devs! 74 votes for Windows app for ToDo Cloud (not adding the 41 other in another thread). Isn't this enough to do some thing about this?

A windows version would be really really great.

To my friends at Appigo. Seriously folks its time to listen to your fans. A windows based app should have immediately followed ios and Android. I too, love the program. What is the reason for your ignoring folks who wish to remain loyal...but for how long. Many people supported your decision to convert to a paid app. 

Someone from Appigo please respond on this thread.

This would be perfect. Please consider adding a Windows app.

I would love a Windows app.

This is needed more than other items.

Is this completed yet?

Also, what happened to the other topic that requested the exact same thing and had even more votes?

Login to post a comment