Start a new topic

[Windows] Windows app for Todo cloud

Todo Cloud is a fondamental for my life. With mi iBook and my iPhone I'm really happy but at work i need use windows and i need use web Todo. It's great but a dedicated application could be really better.

121 people like this idea

This has not been completed. The other request was merged into this one.

I love Todo Cloud and I love my Windows tablet. It would be so great to have a Windows app - I know Appigo can pull it off!

Hello Todo app team, I have been a loyal user since the beginning! Please, please consider a windows or  outlook app/plugin for your brilliant tool. See Todoist, their outlook plugin is effortless and if Todo had one it would let me mesh my work life and personal life tasks in one tool (which is a basic fundamental of any task management/completion methodology). Yes, I can use the browser to access the cloud based interface but  it is disassociated with my Calendar and eMail client (outlook) where I spend my day and where I imagine most of us who must use windows based pc's for work. As I said before, check out what your competitor Todoist is doing... yes they lack some of the robustness of your ios app but their ability to integrate just about anywhere is very likely to draw users away from Todo... don't let that happen!

I heartily agree with the sentiments about the importance an app for Windows.  Has anyone heard of any plans to develop this?  If not, even though it would be a royal pain to move all my lists, I'm going to start exploring other options.  Any suggestions?

I will add a vote for a windows app thanks

There is definitely a need for a Windows standalone application.  The Web Interface is very clunky and does not offer all the functions of the iOS app.  For this reason I have moved away from ToDo.

One more vote for the Windows App

One more vote for the Windows App

A desktop version for windows is crucial for a bigger success for TODO CLOUD!

I also would like to have a Window app for ToDo!!

Agreed. I use sort of an old school app called MLO. It's amazingly powerful, but it's iPad and iPhone versions are clunky and awkward. I love to see a dedicated Windows app from you guys for ToDo Cloud.

This is a great Task app. But it needs integration to Windows and Outlook

Can this thread (or at least the votes) include those in the similar (identical?) feature request?
http://support.appigo.com/support/discussions/topics/42863
[Windows] ToDo Application for Windows

YES please to Windows desktop. Its absence is the achilles heel of an otherwise excellent set-up! 

This thread started 2 yrs ago , any news, any update??

YES to windows desktop app. Its absence is the achilles heel to an otherwise great service. Any news, update - this thread has been running for 2+ years but with lots of votes!!

toni

Login to post a comment