Start a new topic
Answered

Data lost after update on ToDo 8.2.1

Hi,

i son't use sync since i only use ToDo on IOS/iPhone.

after the auto update 8.2.1 all my data is lost.

This is the worst case for me since everything important is inside.

Is there any chance to get this back?!

Best Answer
I know how frustrating it can be when your tasks get interrupted, so I apologize for any trouble you've experienced.

We released an update to the app on the App Store (version 8.2.2). Please upgrade to that version and then follow the steps posted in this support article to restore your tasks:

http://support.appigo.com/solution/articles/4000049806-how-can-i-backup-and-restore-my-tasks-

If you hit any problems or have questions about the process, please feel free to reply to email support at support@appigo.com.

Sorry again for the trouble, but thank you for your patience and for being one of our great customers.

Answer
I know how frustrating it can be when your tasks get interrupted, so I apologize for any trouble you've experienced.

We released an update to the app on the App Store (version 8.2.2). Please upgrade to that version and then follow the steps posted in this support article to restore your tasks:

http://support.appigo.com/solution/articles/4000049806-how-can-i-backup-and-restore-my-tasks-

If you hit any problems or have questions about the process, please feel free to reply to email support at support@appigo.com.

Sorry again for the trouble, but thank you for your patience and for being one of our great customers.

August 21 2019 I just update and all my data is lost! Completely lost !,, ! Is there a way to recover it!

Hi Jordi, 

We're sorry about the troubles, could you send us your diagnostic report from Todo, you can do this by:

- Opening Todo

- Tap your name in the top left (to enter the app's settings screen)

- Select Diagnostics

- Scroll to the end of the screen

- Select Email Diagnostic Report

- Select Include tasks to send a copy of your tasks database for inspection

- Select Email

- Select Send

Login to post a comment