Start a new topic

Latest sync problem

I see that there is another sync problem between Mac and iOS versions of Todo if you are using Cloud or Dropbox.

I've read your Known Issue warning about this and note that you're working on a fix. Do we have an ETA for this please?

I'm concerned because last time this happened back in October we were unable to sync with Mac for the best part of 3 months. If we're going to have a repeat of this then I'm just going to have to find an alternative - I cannot be without a working sync for that amount of time.

Hopefully you're going to tell me it's fixed - loaded to Apple waiting for approval, and should be in the store in a few more days....

Please accept our apology for the difficulty in syncing you are experiencing. What has happened is the updates for iPhone and iPad have updated the Todo data base making it no longer compatible with Todo for Mac. We submitted the updates for Todo for Mac and Todo for iOS at the same time. The iOS version was approved before the Mac had even gone into review. Because we had some users expereincing bugs with the iOS builds we wanted to get the updates out quickly and forgot about data base updates. We sincerely apologize for our error and any inconvenience this may have caused. This should be corrected when the Todo for Mac update has been approved by Apple. If you would like we have a beta version with the fix available here:
downloads.appigo.com/todo/beta/3.0.6/Todo.zip

Login to post a comment