Start a new topic
Answered

Update pushed new app: where is 1-year access?

I updated the free appigo to do app and now I can’t access features that I had with the free app. Supposedly I’m to get one year free presumably including features but every time I select one of those features I’m given a page with subscription charges.

Best Answer

Hi Michael, Ann & Joe, I’ve reviewed your accounts and updated it with the free 12 months premium subscription. We’re very sorry for the inconveniences. 

Please email us at support@appigo.com if you did not get your free 12 months premium subscription and we’ll be able to help you further. 

3 people have this question

Dear Hank, 

We're sorry for this administrative error, we have manually applied the 1 year premium to your account. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. 

1 person likes this
Hi, I’ve exactly the same problem as described - could you help me as well. Thanks.
I too was forced over and have not received the 1 year free?

Hi Steve and Iris, 

We're sorry this did not get automatically applied. 

I have updated your account with our complimentary 12 months premium subscription.

I was forced to update  - I got 1 year free on my phone but not on my Laptop or my iPad?

Please fix tis.

Thank you

M

Same for me. Very unhappy that one of my repeat tasks got automatically converted to a one-time task, and I can't change it back. May I have the one year complimentary subscription, too, please? And once that's up, will all of my repeating tasks be converted to one-time only?

same here as well bought the app and upgraded to 10 but i don’t see 1 yr membership
same here as well bought the app and upgraded to 10 don’t see 1yr membership

Hi, I’ve exactly the same problem as described - could you help me as well. Thanks in advance.

Alex.

Hi, I’ve exactly the same problem as described - could you help me as well. 

Thanks in advance.

Answer

Hi Michael, Ann & Joe, I’ve reviewed your accounts and updated it with the free 12 months premium subscription. We’re very sorry for the inconveniences. 

Please email us at support@appigo.com if you did not get your free 12 months premium subscription and we’ll be able to help you further. 

Same with me.  However, I was unable to log into this forum to create a post using my account name (which is my main email address), and the system didn't respond to a change password request.  So I created this other account just to be able to make this post.  Please let me know how I can privately send you my actual account name/email address so I can also receive the 12 month free premium subscription.  Thanks so much.

Login to post a comment