K
Kevin Williams

When?

4 Votes

10 Comments

Sorted by
S

Sean McCarthy posted about 1 year ago Admin

The app is available via the App Store right now. Were you able to successfully download it?

0 Votes

M

Mac Jones posted about 1 year ago

I saw an email from Appigo last week that the Apple Watch app would be released last week. How do I download that app?

0 Votes

S

Sean McCarthy posted over 1 year ago Admin

I completely understand your situation, Christian. 

Our team is definitely making headway with the Apple Watch app. We ask that you give us a bit more time as we move through the final touches prior to release. Thank you for your continued support and patience. Our team greatly appreciates it. 

0 Votes

C

Christian Wright posted over 1 year ago

Any updates on this? Longtime user and premium subscriber who recently acquired an Apple Watch. I hate to say it, because ToDo is an important part of my daily workflow, but presence (or lack) of a Watch app will be a major factor in whether I renew my subscription in August 2023.

0 Votes

Keno Butler

Keno Butler posted about 2 years ago Admin

You're welcome Shell! 

Hi Harold, thank you for being patient I completely understand your frustration with not having an Apple Watch app for so long. This is a priority for us now and we will be doing everything to get this update out. 

1 Votes

H

Harold Seifert posted about 2 years ago

I first used this app in 2015.  It’s great, but I think it’s ridiculous that it still does not have an Apple Watch app. This feature has been requested many times, and it’s high time it’s completed.

2 Votes

S

Shell Arkell posted about 2 years ago

Thank you.  I can’t wait.  I keep going and trying other apps and I keep coming back to this one.  I’ve been with you guys for so many years.  

0 Votes

Keno Butler

Keno Butler posted about 2 years ago Admin

Hello Shell, 

It is on our roapmap for June of this year. Please stay tuned!

1 Votes

S

Shell Arkell posted about 2 years ago

When can we expect to see todo cloud on the Apple Watch?  It’s the only thing that is keeping this from being perfect for me. :)

0 Votes

Keno Butler

Keno Butler posted over 2 years ago Admin

Hello Kevin, 

We have the Apple Watch app the code however is a bit old so we need to do a complete refactoring to republish the app. We do not have an ETA at the moment but I've added your vote to our internal request that we are tracking. 

3 Votes

Login to post a comment