What is the latest version of Todo Cloud for the Mac?

Posted about 2 years ago by Sidney Chen

Post a topic
Un Answered
S
Sidney Chen

What is the latest version of Todo Cloud for the Mac? Is there a way to update my Mac app from within the app itself?

0 Votes

7 Comments

Sorted by
S

Sean McCarthy posted over 1 year ago Admin

The app should upgrade automatically without you having to manually reinstall each time. You should be all set for upcoming releases. 

0 Votes

T

Ted Masternak posted over 1 year ago

Got the link for 10.5.23, thanks. I assume the updater works in the version or do have to contact support every time the app says the new version is available?

0 Votes

S

Sean McCarthy posted over 1 year ago Admin

We suggest you use our cross-platform version of the desktop app. You can download from here: https://bit.ly/Todo-Cloud-Mac-10-5-23.

0 Votes

T

Ted Masternak posted over 1 year ago

What is the latest version for Mojave? Using the link in the previous post, I downloaded v10.5.21 but it says a newer version is available.

And how does someone download the latest version? The updater in the app is broken and your website has no download links unless it is hidden really well.

0 Votes

Keno Butler

Keno Butler posted about 2 years ago Admin

Hi Luc, yes the latest version of Todo Cloud does support macOS Catalina. Are you experiencing any problems using this version? 

0 Votes

L

Luc Hendrix posted about 2 years ago

Does the latest  version (10.5.21) still support Catalina (10.15.7) ?

My Mac Mini (Late 2012) does not support Big Sur. 

0 Votes

Keno Butler

Keno Butler posted about 2 years ago Admin

Hello Sidney, 

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry for the late reply.

We have two flavors or the Mac app that we actively maintain:

- Our standard desktop app, which at the time of writing the latest version is 10.5.21. This app has the same UI/UX as our web app. 

- Our Catalyst app which is essentially our iPad app built for Mac that is available via the Mac App Store here.

Feel free to reach out if you need assistance with anything else. 

Keno

0 Votes

Login to post a comment