Can’t edit text in tasks with Apple Magic Keyboard

Posted about 2 years ago by Susan Wagner

Post a topic
Answered
S
Susan Wagner

I have an apple “magic” keyboard for my ipad. Suddenly the Todo app will not let me edit the text in tasks using the keyboard. I have to remove the ipad from the keyboard to make edits. Is that problem related to a recent update? Do you know a fix for it?"

0 Votes

Keno Butler

Keno Butler posted about 2 years ago Admin Best Answer

Hello Susan, 

Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the trouble. 

Please update your app to the latest version; 11.0.3 which fixes this problem. You can update by opening the App Store >> Select the Apps tab >> Tap your Profile picture in the top right >> Pull down to refresh and install the update for the Todo Cloud app. 

I hope this helped, feel free to reach out at any time. 

Best, 

Keno

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
Keno Butler

Keno Butler posted almost 2 years ago Admin

Hello, 

Can you send an email to our support team with a screenshot of what you are seeing when you open the app and try creating a task. Our support email is support@appigo.com. 

Please also ensure that you have Todo Cloud version 11.0.8 installed. 

0 Votes

D

DA Smith posted almost 2 years ago

The use interface is not displaying, so not sure I can edit any field.  I am using an iPad Pro with a Magic Keyboard / cover.  The OS is up to date.

Thanks.

0 Votes

Keno Butler

Keno Butler posted almost 2 years ago Admin

Hello DA Smith, 

To clarify, are you unable to type, i.e. nothing happens when typing on your keyboard? Or is the user interface not displaying the edit field correctly? 

0 Votes

D

DA Smith posted almost 2 years ago

I have this problem in version 11.0.7.  Should this be working in this version?

Thank you.

0 Votes

Keno Butler

Keno Butler posted about 2 years ago Admin Answer

Hello Susan, 

Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the trouble. 

Please update your app to the latest version; 11.0.3 which fixes this problem. You can update by opening the App Store >> Select the Apps tab >> Tap your Profile picture in the top right >> Pull down to refresh and install the update for the Todo Cloud app. 

I hope this helped, feel free to reach out at any time. 

Best, 

Keno

0 Votes

Login to post a comment