Start a new topic

[All] Attachment support

Support for attaching files to items

72 people like this idea

Wunderlist does this but does not have contexts, so not a true GTD app. They also charge differently, but do not have a file size limit.

Attachment Support is an MUST HAVE!!!

I would like to expand on this a bit, and be able to link back to emails, or even better, be able to create a new Todo from within Mail. That may be beyond what Apple will allow, but it would make life so much better!

Right now I can drag and drop an email from Mail to a task Notes. It is clickable back to the original email until I click Done on the task (Mac TodoPro). That definitely does not seem right to me! 

Really miss this feature

So will we get it or what??? 

+1 - Webspace can't be an argument nowadays... It's so complicated to use other supporting services for that and link that manually to ToDoCloud... What's the problem?

Attachments would be a really fantastic addition to the IOS version.  It was one of the key things that i liked about Toodledo Pro... before i switched to Todo 7.

Have been asking for this for a while.  Particularly in the desk top version.  The IOS already links to an email and phone, but the ability to do that on the windows version; and particularly to link to an internal document or spreadsheet would be awesome.

Either let's keep attachments with the task or at least links to Dropbox or google drive.

I think this is THE MAIN FEATURE we (todo cloud users) need! P.L.E.A.S.E. add it as quick as possible!

Yes, I miss this feature also.

This would be very nice and great incremental benefit to this app

Login to post a comment