Tags can be used to associate ideas, people, companies, or whatever you would like to associate with your tasks. You can assign as many tags as you want to each of your tasks.
- After you created a task, open the task details by double clicking on your task
- Locate Tags in the task detail list and select the up and down arrows to the right of tags
- Enter the name of a tag you would like to correspond with this task and press enter on your keyboard
- You may continue to add as many tags as you would like, once you are done adding tags simply select an area outside of the creating tags window
Note: Tags will only sync between devices if they are assigned to a task.
- Open the lists option menu by hovering over a tag name and selecting the pen that appears
- Select "Delete" from the tag option menu
Note: Deleting a tag will remove the from all tasks it is assigned to.
- Open the tag option menu by hovering over a tag name and selecting the pen that appears
- Select "Rename"
- Enter the new name for your tag
- Press the return button on the keyboard or press the "Save" button with your mouse
Filtering Tasks by Tags:
- Select the tag you would like to have your tasks filtered by from the column on the left
- Once you have selected a tag notice the filter bar at the very top of your tasks. This filter bar helps you see which criteria you are filtering by
- When you are done filtering your tasks, select the "Clear" button on the right of the filter bar
- You can choose between AND or OR tag filtering in the Settings: Select Settings in the upper right corner (gears) > Select the general tab from the left menu > Select either AND or OR for your tag filtering
Note: If you do not see the tag icon, open a list and tap the chevron arrow at the bottom of the screen. You should then see the tag icon.
- Tags will only sync if they are assigned to a task, project, or checklist