When Todo displays sync errors, it may be caused by a database update from a recent version of Todo 8, Todo 6, or Todo for Mac. You may notice sync problems in the following ways:
- Tasks created on one device do not show up on other devices. For example, a task created on an iPhone may not appear in Todo for Mac.
- Marking a task complete does not show up on other devices.
- Sync errors are displayed on the bottom status bar of Todo.
To get sync working again, you should take the following steps:
- Make sure you are using the very latest version of Todo: Todo 8.2.3, Todo 6.2.4, Todo for iPad 6.2.4, or Todo for Mac 3.0.6.
- Choose the device with the current set of tasks. For example, if your iPhone has a complete, current set of tasks, but Todo for Mac, or Todo on the iPad is missing some tasks, do a sync from the iPhone.
- Go to the other devices and do a sync reset. This will use the latest set of your tasks.
On Todo for iOS, go to Settings > Synchronization > Advanced > Reset Synchronization Data. This is the same on Todo 6 and Todo 8.
On Todo for Mac, go to Preferences > Synchronization > Reset