Improve the organization of your projects and tasks by creating additional shared team lists. By default, a shared team list is created when you signed up for Todo for Business. You can create new shared team lists to further organize your projects and tasks amongst your team. When you create new team lists you will have the option to choose which team members are included in each additional team list.
Here are the steps to create a new team list:
- From your home page, go to Settings. To access settings click on the settings button found on the upper right corner of the page.
- On the Settings page, click on the Todo for Business entry found on the lower left portion of the page.
- Once you have clicked on Todo for Business you will be directed to the Overview page for your Team account. On this page you will be able to see the basic information regarding your team's account. This page will display the number of shared lists that are being used by the team.
- To create a new shared list for your team, simply click on the "Manage Lists" button found in the Overview page.
Alternately, you can also click on "Shared Lists" from the expanded list under Todo for Business in the left menu. Both methods will direct you to the Team's Shared List page.
- From the Team's Shared List page, you are able to view, edit, and create shared lists. You are also able to see the members of each list along with the number of Active Tasks in each list.
- To create a new shared list, click on the green button found near the upper right corner of the page.
- A prompt will appear and ask you to enter a name for the new team list. Enter a name and click "Create"
- Now that you have created a new list, you can add team members to the new list. From the Team's Shared List page, click on the list that you want to add team members to, and you will be directed you to that list's overview page.
- Add new members by click on "Add Members" found near the upper right corner of the page. A prompt message will appear and you will be able to select which members to add to the list by clicking on the check box left of the team member’s name. Finalize your selection by clicking "Add Member".
Congratulations! You have now created a new team list.
Team lists are a great tool to organize and assign team members to specific projects and tasks. Make sure to use team lists to maximize your team's productivity and efficiency.