- Sync your device (iPhone, iPod touch or iPad) with iTunes
- Go to the folder that corresponds to your operating system as shown below
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/[DEVICE_NAME]
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\[your user name]\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\[DEVICE_NAME]
- Windows Vista & 7: C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\[DEVICE_NAME]
- Find the crash logs that belong to the app you have experienced problems with and email them to our support team as attachments.
Modified on: Thu, 17 Jul, 2014 at 7:03 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.