The key to managing your tasks within the team is through the use of shared lists. The shared list enables you to assign selected tasks to a specific group within your team. You can organize which team members to include in each shared list.
By default, there's one shared list that's already created for your team. As new team members join, they are automatically added to this default shared list. The name of the list is your team name.
To create a new team list, follow these few simple steps:
- Navigate to your "Shared Lists" page. You can access this via "Settings" which you can access by clicking on your name in the top left corner then select Settings. After this, click on "Teaming" found on the left panel. This will expand, then click on "Shared List".
- Click on the ••• button on the top right part of the screen labelled "Create new shared list".
- Enter the name of your new shared list and click on "Create"
- By default, not all team members are automatically added to this list. You have to manually select the team members that you want to add to this list. To add team members on the list, click on the chevron arrow to the right of the list name to expand the actionable options. Once you've done that click on "MANAGE MEMBERS" button.
- To add team members on the list, simply click on ••• from the "Your Team's Shared Lists", then click "Add Members". You can also view and remove previously added team members from the "Your Team's Shared Lists" screen.
- Click the checkbox to select the team members that you would like to add. Click on "Add Member" when done.
- The team members are instantly added to the new shared list!