Thanks for using Todo Cloud! We are continually working to make our app better for you, and will release new versions to the App Store on a regular basis. Updates to Todo Cloud will include enhancements to overall reliability, performance, and cool new features along the way. Please feel free to send comments and feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Introducing Todo Smart Lists - deep filtering and control of how you view and plan your to-dos
• New design and user interface delivers a more intuitive and impactful user experience
• Redesign enables users to do more with less gestures while maintaining the integrity of Todo’s power features
• Improved search
• 3D Touch integration for Peek and Pop functionality throughout the UI
• Improved security with Touch ID
Tips for Upgrading from Todo 8 or Todo Cloud 8
• Built-in Smart Lists: The “Everything” list replaces the old “All Tasks” list. Your “Focus” list still available, but now with extra options (swipe left to edit). “Important” replaces the “Starred” list. An all new “Someday” list shows tasks with no due date. Pro tip: You can swipe left and delete the Focus, Important, and Someday lists (and restore them later when creating a new smart list).
• Editing Lists & Smart Lists: Swipe left on any list and tap the Edit button to customize your lists instead of having to go into the app’s main settings (e.g., to edit your Focus List)
• Quick Menu: Long press on a task to make it appear and swipe to get to any of the action options. As a plus, Todo is also in batch editing mode so you can select multiple tasks to change at once. Pro tip: Change the order of the Quick Menu action items by long pressing an action and dragging it to a new position.
• Contexts & Tags: Your contexts will be converted to tags to provide more powerful filtering options when using them with Smart Lists
• Due Time: Set a due time on your tasks by adding a reminder. Change the due time by adjusting the time of the first reminder. Pro tip: you can add multiple reminders to a task
• Projects & Checklists: Create a new project or checklist when editing a task (scroll down and tap Project or Checklist). Projects and checklists are now shown with their subtask count on the right-hand side of each row.