Google Translate this article
January 28, 2020
- Version 10.4.7
- Added a user prompt to provide an app review.
- Localized all strings used in review prompt.
- Fixed an issue to hide the keyboard when a user is navigating between screens.
- Improved the position of the priority text and icon.
- Fixed Crashes related to all null pointer exceptions related to intent and objects.
- Condensed the space between the task date and the green project progress bar.
- Added three radio buttons under the task creation input box so users can create a 'task, project, or checklist’ and we adjusted the buffer space around those buttons.
- Added an 'x' in the top right of the shortcode popup to make it more clear how to close the window.
- Made several improvements in the list count bug related to the database queries and parameters for smartlists. We also added some code to handle a scenario where the list count doesn't update when duplicating the list. We have a few more very difficult fixes to make but we are sharing the current improvements while we chip away at fairly structural code problems.