Q. How do I edit the Focus List?
1. From the app’s main screen, swipe to the left on a the Focus List and tap the Edit button
2. The Smart List editor will appear and you can customize how the Focus List will work
Q. How do I edit a Smart List?
1. From the app’s main screen, swipe to the left on a Smart List and tap the Edit button
2. The Smart List editor will appear and you can customize how the Smart List will work
Q. I changed the filters to the Everything Smart List and now all my tasks aren’t showing up like I thought they would. How do I restore the factory default settings?
1. Swipe left on the Everything Smart List and tap the Edit button to bring up the Smart List editor
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the Smart List editor and tap the Restore Smart List… option
Q. I deleted one of the built-in Smart Lists (Focus, Important, Someday). How do I get it back?
1. Tap the Add a Smart List option from the main screen of the app and select the corresponding Smart List from the list of options
Q. How do I create my own Smart List?
1. Tap the Add a Smart List option from the main screen of the app
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap Define your own Smart List…
3. Give your new Smart List a name and choose the options for your Smart List
4. Tap the Save button at the top right of the screen to save your new Smart List
Q. How do I use contexts in Todo Cloud?
Contexts have been automatically converted to tags. We found that for most people, keeping tags and context separate created
a minor benefit and a lot of confusion. As a plus, you can do same types of things with tags that you did with contexts.