Note: It is possible to have other shared lists that are not part of team. Instructions for accessing and managing other lists that might be shared are different.
By properly managing your shared lists, you can increase the productivity of your team. Shared lists are very flexible as you can add and remove members with ease. To edit a team shared list, follow these steps.
- On "Your Team's Shared List" page, click on the ▼ icon for list that you want to edit.
- Click "MANAGE MEMBERS"
- You will be directed to the specific List page and you will instantly see the members of the team.
- To edit a member of a team, click on the ▼ arrow located beside the member's name.
- This will expand the options and you will be able to either remove a member or change a member's status from "Member" to "Owner"
- To make a member an "Owner" of a list, simply click on the "Make an Owner" button under the team member's name. As an owner, he or she will be able to add members to the list, remove members on the list, edit the list details, and even delete the shared list.