The updated Todo Cloud web experience has been thoughtfully done to streamline the user interface and features to more closely match the iOS app and features.
Our all-new Todo Cloud for Web is a complete rewrite of the web platform. We love the new features and the cleaner and faster design - and we think you will, too.
It uses the same user interface, colors, and flow of the already-proven iOS app. So it should be VERY familiar and easy to use. This new version also has the great features we’ve already put into the iOS version of Todo Cloud such as Smart Lists. All the goodness you’ve been using for years like projects, checklists, loads of task details and task and list sharing are all there too.
New Look & Feel
Todo Cloud Web now features Smart Lists. Smart Lists give you deeper control over how you view, manage and complete tasks. A Smart List essentially allows you to filter and view your tasks by nearly any set of identified task attributes. Todo Cloud comes built with pre-defined Smart Lists, but also gives you the ability to create your own.
Examples of pre-defined Smart Lists are:
- “Important” – any task that is marked with a star – helpful in keeping you focused on what you’ve deemed as your most important tasks
- “Next seven days” – any task that is due in the next seven calendar days – helpful when planning your schedule at home or at work
- “Assigned to you” – any task to which you are assigned – especially helpful when you’re Todo-ing as a team
Smart Lists also allow you to create custom lists based on multiple to-do attributes. For instance:
- A Smart List for your “Personal” that has the word “repairs” in the task name
- Create a Smart List from all lists that have the word “Health” in the task name and are either “high” priority or that have been starred
- A shared work lists for all tasks that are less than a week overdue that are assigned to you…or to John…or to Jamie
- You could create a Smart List from a select group of lists for all tasks that are marked with low priority and that are assigned to Andrew
We've improved the calendar to now allow you to:
View what days you have tasks due
Dates that are bolded have tasks due on that day. This is helpful when scheduling your tasks.
Filter tasks by date
Selecting specific dates (or just one day) in Calendar View will enable you to see only tasks that are active or due on those selected date(s). This is very helpful when you are trying to get a snapshot of how busy a specific time period is.
Drag and Drop tasks to change due dates
Quickly Drag'n' Drop tasks unto a date on the calendar to have the date changed, this makes scheduling tasks much quicker.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article