The update has been submitted, there is nothing we can do but wait for Apple to approve it. Again, I'll post here when its approved and released.
Whew! After reading these posts, I'm in a way glad that I'm not the only one having the IOS compatibility issue. Was already thinking of switching to another Notebook app as I noted that the last update for this software was in Feb 2012. If you are still open to getting Beta users, please include me. Thanks!
I'm also having the same issue where the Notebook app just crashes/closes when I try to move to other screens within the app.
We've submitted an update to Apple that corrects the issue. Let's hope for a speedy approval from them. I'll post back here when it's out.
We have a build nearly ready to go but would like some beta users to look at it. I'll send each commenter an email individually so you can optionally sign up to run the beta.